Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas! (Almost)

Yay! It's almost here!!! I love Christmas! And bonus! I get Christmas Eve AND Christmas off this year. Normally we have to work one or the other, but my boss called me today and said my name got drawn and did I want to work Friday instead. Ummm yea, I think so. And I can't WAIT to open presents!!!!

Although, I did get one present early, allow me to share my new obsession...





And since I never fulfilled my promise from the last blog, let's recap the Baltimore weekend:

Over the nice weekend in Baltimore, I got a lot accomplished! Scrapping (well, really just talking) on Friday night with Tracy, Jen, and Mandy.

Saturday, Jen, Bill, Brandon, and I went to DC. We took the metro in and I have to admit... I was a little timid of doing the whole public transportation thing, but it went well. Then we went to the Smithsonian and left about... oh 5ish? Yea, it was snowing when we walked out. Little North Carolina girl here was definitely not prepared for that. I was freezing. I ended up buying a toboggan and gloves from a street vendor. And I was still freezing. But it was so gorgeous!

Sunday was full of football and scrapping. What more could a girl need???

Here's some pics:








So there ya go! I will eventually post the LO's I did from Baltimore... eventually.

1 comment:

Chez said...

miss ya biz! Hope you two had a good christmas!

the randomness that is deah... thoughts, ponderings, and musings... with some scrapping thrown in