Friday, March 27, 2009

How long has it been?

Raise your hand if you have missed me! :)

Well, wait no longer... lol

So, in the last two months, I think it would be easier for me to tell everyone what has NOT happened than to go through everything that HAS happened.

In a nutshell, job is fine, life is fine, except no time to scrap. I miss all my girls! :'( I did one LO a couple weeks ago and it was like "ahhhhh" (insert hallelujah chorus here...) I unfortunetely have not taken a picture of it, but I will. It's pretty fantastic even if I do say so myself. I mean, it should be right?? It's the only thing I've done in forever. Surely I had enought mojo to make one decent LO.

In other news, I have unfortunetely not gotten into American Idol as much as I intended to. I had all intentions of watching every second, but quickly realized that I didn't want to dedicate that much time to it. Me and commitment have issues. Haha. However, I will undoubtedly express my commitment for my newest infatuation...

One word.

Twilight.

O.M.G. I am freaking ob-sessed!! Brandon and I went on a weekend getaway to my grandmother's old house in the mountains of NC and, poor Brandon, bless his heart, all I did all weekend was read... Then! The movie came out! And, on one hand, I kinda hate to admit this, but on the other hand, I am very proud of it... I had a Twilight party. Yep. That's right. Be jealous those of you that read this if you were too far away to attend. You missed a fantastic night. I had not seen the movie in the theater because I thought it was stupid... and if you are reading this and have not had the pleasure of introducing Edward Cullen into your life, do it. Not to sound like Nike, but just do it.

Next on the list: New Moon

Yay!

Some of my favorite girls and I went to the beach a couple weekends ago and we had a blast! Even though it was rainy and like, 55 degrees on the warmest day, it was so much fun getting to know everyone more, and shopping, of course! I bought a new Coach bag... *sigh* I know I shouldn't have. What, with trying to pay off bills and all that... but if you could see it, you would understand. (So, on my list so far is pictures of: the girls' weekend, the newest LO, and my bag. OH! and of the horses that Brandon and I rode in the mountains when I was like, "I wanna do something outdoorsy!"... bad idea for me. Note to self: you are not an "outdoorsy" girl, just accept that and move on.)

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend. Hopefully (Jen if you are reading this...) I will get to see Jen before she heads back up to MD and that will make for a good weekend even if I do have to work tomorrow :(

1 comment:

Cathy De Los Santos said...

ok i'm officially jealous ... i want a twilight party. omg that would have been so much fun lol i've read all four books (4 times)

the randomness that is deah... thoughts, ponderings, and musings... with some scrapping thrown in