Sunday, September 14, 2008

So proud!

Of myself, of my boys, and of my babies.

Let me elaborate...

# 1: Of myself:

So, Niki (one of my good friends at work) and I threw a baby shower for one of our co-workers, Jessica, yesterday. Just me and Niki. And we planned the whole thing and put it together and pulled it off! Yay! Go us!

One baby shower last weekend for a family friend, one this weekend for Jessica, and one this coming week for one of the respiratory therapists at work. I have spent more money at Babies R Us in the last couple weeks than I planned on. In fact, I would really like to make something for Amy (the therapist) for her shower this week, but I don't know if I will have time. We'll see how that goes...







I'm also proud of myself for starting the stash diet. So, for those of you that aren't familiar... A bunch of us girls from We Scrap Better are trying to not spend money. And do 50 LO's before we buy anything new. Because for real, we all have way more stuff than we will ever use, so why not use it up? So here's LO #1 of the FIFTY!




# 2: Of my boys:

I cannot believe that I have not blogged about this one sooner, but since I haven't, I now have TWO games to brag about. My boys (the Panthers, duh) are 2-0 now. That's right. We have won both regular season games so far. And yea, I realize that we are only week 2, but still. It's not like we are playing the Dolphins team from last year. We have won against the Chargers and the Bears. All without my main boy, Steve Smith. That's something. I don't care what the haters think. LOL

I could really talk about my boys for a while, like Delhomme's game winning touchdown pass with 2 seconds left last week or how we are so a second half team and I shouldn't doubt them when we are down because they came back today... but I don't wanna bore everyone. So if ya wanna talk football, lemme know. I can talk a while... :)

and # 3: Of my babies:

We went to the new dog park yesterday evening with our 3 babies and mom and dad's one baby. And let me brag like a proud mommy and say that they did so good! Titan and Tierra especially. I wasn't really surprised by the puppies because they adapt to anything new. They don't know any different. But Titan and Tierra haven't really been around other dogs much. And they did just fine! We will definitely have to make this a more frequent trip!



Sharing the love (Titan is between Brandon and my dad and Tierra is in front of dad)


Getting acquainted with a new friend....


Jake (the smallest one of the four, playing kinda rough with a bigger dog... he doesn't realize how small he is)





Time to get ready for some Sunday Night Football and then for another fun week at work. Last week I worked nights, and I'm pretty sure I will not do that again. It was horrible. I say now that I won't do that again, but when they are short, and they ask me... I probably will... I can't say no. Anyway, I'm back on days this week and I'm sure this week will be better.

Hope everyone has a GREAT week! :)

No comments:

the randomness that is deah... thoughts, ponderings, and musings... with some scrapping thrown in