Saturday, September 06, 2008

Lazy Saturday Night

Sitting at home watching this:



Kevin James "Sweat the Small Stuff."

Good times.

This video, by the way is part one of I think 5 parts and I highly recommend watching all five here:

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/kevin-james-sweat-the-small-stuff-1/3136326692/?icid=VIDURVCOM03

This is part one, but the links to the other parts are on the left side.

Anyway, this week has been fairly busy. Tuesday was mom's birthday and we went out to eat. I also tried out my new running shoes that day and yay for not getting shin splints! I wanna be a runner when I grow up but I was having a hard time running because of those. But my new shoes make me feel like a real athlete. Which, whoever knows me at all knows that that is so not me. But that's the great thing about running. It's just me and the road. I'm not competing with anyone and it's a great way to clear my head and get my thoughts together. I tend to be a little Type A and running helps me deal with stress. So yay for new shoes on so many levels.

http://www.brooksrunning.com/prod.php?p=42224&k=123212

These are definitely not as cute as my previous shoes, but I have learned to not buy running shoes based on cuteness. That doesn't work.

So here are some pics from the last couple of weeks:

At the cookout:



Here's the edited one cuz I was bored (which I did on Photobucket, how exciting is that?!?!)



And from Tuesday night when we went out to eat:

Yummy Rum Runner, never had one before, but I will definitely order again!



Oh, and I don't know if you can tell from this pic or not, but this is why I have to go to the allergist next week...



Yep, I'm allergic to Jasmine and I don't know what to do about it. And that is what happens to me when I hold her. :( I have had bad seasonal allergies for as long as I can remember and then became allergic to cats when I was about 12 (after having had cats most of my childhood before that). My Allegra works for seasonal stuff, but definitely not for Jazzy. So now I have an appt w/an allergist next week at 9:00. After I work all night and then I have to work that night, too.

I am such a good employee that I volunteered to work nights next week cuz they are so short. Oh, and I'm throwing a baby shower for a co-worker next week and I am going to try to get something made for her like a mini-album or something. But we will see how that goes. Yea, I'm a good person, lol.

Ok, that's all I've got for tonight. Except you know how the last post I said that I was going to kick Statistic's butt? Yea... I definitely hate it now. One last pic to leave you with of some pretty flowers:



OMG, I ALMOST FORGOT!!!!!!! I am a HUGE dork and I'm sure I will get catch some slack for this, but I don't care. My wonderful sister-in-law Amber and I will be going to Charlotte on October 30th for the New Kids on the Block concert. Yep, that's right. I know you're jealous.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am totally jealous that you are going to a NKOTB concert!


I need your address for the ABC swap. I'm sure I have it some where but I don't wanna look for it.


Misty
(I know it says Wesley but I don't wanna sign out)

Misty said...

Chez got it to me. I'll try to get your stuffy stuff mailed this weekend.

sports...NFL Panther? any other teams?

Lizee said...

yippee you got tickets!!!!
I hope you have a blast!
The boys are super hot in IRL..
omg-drool

Amy said...

OMG another NKOB nerd...you fit right in with the whores!

the randomness that is deah... thoughts, ponderings, and musings... with some scrapping thrown in