Saturday, August 30, 2008

All better!

Yay! I'm feeling much better and had to go to work today. I have been out for a week (just because of how my schedule worked out). The doctor wrote me out of work Monday and Tuesday and I wasn't scheduled back until today.

I also didn't realize that I am working the whole Labor Day weekend. Saturday, Sunday, Monday. So that kinda sucks, but I did get a week off. Although, I think I would have rather been at work and seeing all my friends at work than to be home sick. None of my buddies were at work today and I haven't seen them in a week. :(

School has officially started back and let me just say that I'm going to kick Statistics butt. I had my first assignment due yesterday and I got a 97. That made me excited. It's the little things like that I get excited about. Like having just enough French Vanilla creamer to go in my coffee in the morning. I can't function without my morning coffee.

I had my degree evaluation at school Thursday and I'm about 2 1/2 classes short of what I need to graduate. Which is ok. It just means next semester is gonna suck because I am going to have to take a couple extra classes I wasn't planning on. But I will get it done. I already feel like I'm never going to get done with school, so I can't delay this process any longer. I still have 3 years left as it is now.

Anyway, onto more fun things now. School is definitely going to stiffle my scrapping fire for a while, so that makes me sad, but let me share my mini book that I did when Jen was here that I still haven't posted.















Oh, yea, one last note...


This is the greatest book ever. It's an amazing love story. And it will definitely make you cry.



And this:



better be the best movie ever.

It comes out September 26th. And I can't wait.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate being added to the "meet the fam" mini book. BTW guess who has a sore throat and fever? Me!
And you and I will be seeing Nights in Rodanthe opening night.

Sara said...

You are so funny. I love the mini book!

Chez said...

ew sorry you are sick boo! Did you mail mandy's ish? I kinda feel bad about the truth LO.........

um not really

HAHAHAH miss you!

the randomness that is deah... thoughts, ponderings, and musings... with some scrapping thrown in