Tuesday, August 05, 2008

364 more days

I'm totally a kid when it comes to my birthday. I love it. It's the greatest day of the year. So August 5th is probably my least favorite day of the year, because it's the day that my next birthday couldn't be farther away from. The only good thing about today is that my birthday cake wasn't ready yesterday, so we are having cake tonight. From Coldstone. Yum!


Yesterday was a good day. I got all kinds of calls and texts from friends and family! And I got some scrapping done, and that always makes for a good day. We went out to eat last night at Arigato's and got waaaay too much food. It was DELISH!!!







Jen is coming on Thursday and we are going to Charlotte on Friday for lunch w/her sister and to check out to scrap stores down there.


Good news about my baby girl! Her platelets are back up! We took her to the vet yesterday and they just called and said that they looked good! So we are headed to my mom's house to get Titan in a few minutes. I know it probably sounds silly to people who don't have pets and who just don't get it, but I think they miss each other. They haven't seen each other in over a week, and neither one knows what happened to the other one.

3 comments:

Chez said...

yayay! glad you had a good day. and the pups is all good. I am so stoked!!!!!! so much to do tomorrow. I got my sistah addys for her work and the scrap stores all ready!

Holly said...

Happy belated birthday! And, thanks for visiting my blog. :0) We are still in North Carolina...we live near Fort Bragg in Cameron. Where are you at?

Misty said...

happy belated. Wesley's bday is the 3rd! we had tons of fun...i'll say some of the celebration was for you!

the randomness that is deah... thoughts, ponderings, and musings... with some scrapping thrown in