Friday, August 01, 2008

Update!




So the baby girl is home as of Thursday afternoon. She was verrrry sleepy yesterday and today. I assume she didn't get much sleep in the doggie ICU. I know we don't let people get much sleep. I think she is finally catching up on her rest and getting to be her old self again. I hope, at least. She did get sick this morning because I gave her all her meds and then she didn't eat. The thing about Tierra is that she is a spoiled little princess. And apparently, when she was at the vet, they gave her canned food. So when she got home... and I gave her DRY food!!!! OMG, she was so offended! LOL So I had to go to the grocery store just to get food for her. Since I did that, she has been much better! :)

On another note, I'm still sad about the beach, but the thing that's getting me through it is that is knowing that my super great friend is coming down on Thursday! YAY! Props to her, by the way, for making the Say It In Scrap Design Team. She rocks. Yea, so we are definitely going to get some scrapping done next week, for sure! Speaking of which... there's a couple new LO's for you to enjoy up there! ^^^^^^

Ok, so that's all for now! I gotta get in the bed so I can go to work tomorrow. ICK!

1 comment:

Chez said...

WOOT.............Whores UNITE! poor brandon........lovin your LO's dude!

the randomness that is deah... thoughts, ponderings, and musings... with some scrapping thrown in