Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Lots of Pictures...

Hooray for computer-napping my mom's computer and FINALLY being able to put pics on the computer!


Brandon is working on the computer as we speak (or as I type, technically) and I've still got my mom's. Not only am I having issues with getting pictures to open, but now iTunes won't freaking open.


So Brandon's mom's boyfriend (who has a Master's in Computer Engineering or something like that...) is supposed to come work on it this weekend, but apparently Brandon is going to try to fix it now. We'll see how that turns out...



After a long wait... and probably at least a month or more of LO's to share... here they are!




























Whew! Ok, that was alot! Hope you enjoy! That's all for now!


5 comments:

Chez said...

Look it's been so long since I've seen ur ish! So cute! My fav by far is the Hambly one rofl. I think I am turning into Mj!

Unknown said...

Wow that is a lot!!! You go girl they all rock!

Lucy Edson said...

Great months work! I just saw your link over on the AMM mb. I really like the first LO with the angles on the pp layer.

Kristi said...

Damn your stuff is super cute dude, and especially for you not having been scrapping for hella long wtf? Took me forever to get to that leve, lol. Guess I don't have the natural talent that you do!

Chez said...

So I think I am gonna add a counter to my blog for how much time till JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the randomness that is deah... thoughts, ponderings, and musings... with some scrapping thrown in