Monday, April 07, 2008

Yay!!

So proud of myself today!!!

I went to Panara and stayed almost all day! I've come to the conclusion that I can't do my school work at home because I have ADHD and I get way too sidetracked. So I went to Panera and enjoyed a nice caramel latte and then, after a couple hours there, got a lil hungry. I have stepped outside of my nice, comfy box, and ventured out on what I get at Panera. I used to always get the ham swiss, and that got pretty boring. So I started getting the Smokehouse Turkey Panini. And let me just say, it's delightful.

Also, I'm proud of myself for figuring out how to add a playlist on here without asking anyone. I have added some of my favorite songs of the moment, mostly new stuff. Oh yea! The video that I tried to post in the last blog... I think I've figured that out too! Let's try it out!

Grrr... nevermind... : /

Anyway, I'm also so proud of my friend!! Jenny (http://www.mrschez.blogspot.com/) made the ScrapGal DT!! Woot woot!!

Ok, I'm going to go have a drink, eat some pizza, and watch the NCAA tournament final. (Thank goodness it's finally going to be over... maybe I can get my husband back!)


1 comment:

Shannon said...

ooooo i love panera, i love their tomato soup in a bread bowl! and congrats to your friend on her DT, i'll hve to go check them out...can't wait to see some of your work!

-Shannon (from CC)

the randomness that is deah... thoughts, ponderings, and musings... with some scrapping thrown in