Saturday, April 05, 2008

So, apparently, I can only blog one every 2 months... that's my limit... no more, no less.

With how crappy my computer is right now, I unfortunetely cannot post pictures. How many LO's have I done and I can't post them??? Grrr... oh well. Hopefully, we might be getting a new computer soon.

So, I'm slightly pissed off today because our friends Rob and Jill that we met on the cruise (please refer to previous blog...) live in Chicago. And we bought tickets to go up there in May to see them. The problem is that we bought tickets from Skybus. If you aren't familiar... it's a new airline that flies out of Greensboro for like, nothing. We bought tickets up there for, like, 20 dollars each, one way. Freaking ridiculous. And it's not like it was all fake, because we flew to Fort Lauderdale for the cruise on Skybus. Well, today, Skybus announced that they went bankrupt. All their flights ended today. No warning. Stick a fork in them, they are done. So there goes our trip to Chicago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdQA6mC3ZWI

Ok, am I an idiot...? I can't figure out how to post the actual video here instead of the stupid link. Anyway... this is my new favorite song for a variety of reasons. I could listen to it all day.

Maybe if I actually post more often I wouldn't have to make them like, a freaking book in length. And since I could care less about doing school work that I need to do (I'm about 2 weeks behind in one of my classes... woops!), then I don't have to use that as an excuse not to post. Since the whores group on myspace is non-existant now... I don't have to consume my time with that either. That's why I need to keep this up... cuz all the whores are over here now...

Alright, that's all I got for now. Pictures soon, perhaps??? Keep your fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Chez said...

yay you blogged! make sure you come play at scrapgal too ya whore! And link up the new site too!

Chez said...

https://www.greatamericanscrapbook.com/Register.aspx?ShowId=7

Chez said...

oops chantilly is what ya want

the randomness that is deah... thoughts, ponderings, and musings... with some scrapping thrown in