Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Getting to know ME!

Ok, so I thought it would be fun to do a little survey and then have y'all do it, too, and post it on your blogs! So here's mine!



1. What is your occupation? RN in ICU


2. What color are your socks right now? White


3. What are you listening to right now? Watching Full House... yea I know, old school. That's how I roll! :)


4. What was the last thing that you ate? Broccoli Cheddar soup


5. Can you drive a stick shift? Um, negative


6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple! (the color of royalty, haha!)


7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Brandon


8. How old are you today? 23


9. Favorite drink? Sweet Tea, but I'm trying to switch to Splenda, being that when I pulled out my summer clothes... my favorite capris from last year won't even button! Grrr....


10. What is your favorite sport to watch? NFL! (Go Panthers!!!)

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Um, yea, I don't even know what my natural color is anymore.


12. Pets? Two miniature pinschers, Titan and Tierra (here they are!)




13.Favorite food? Spaghetti


14. Last movie you watched? On TV, The Wedding Singer. In the theater, P.S. I Love You


15. Favorite Day of the year? My birthday!!!


16. What do you do to vent anger? Lash out irrationally... lol


17. What was your favorite toy as a child? All of them


18. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Summer should be an option here.... and that would be my answer. Referring back to number 15... mainly because of my birthday. LOL


19. Hugs or kisses? Both!


20. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry. And preferably in pie form.


21. Living arrangements? With the hubs


22. When was the last time you cried? Within the last week for sure.


23. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Gina, since 3rd grade.


24. Craziest memory with that friend? Hmmm... so many to choose from. Probably when we went to the beach with my parents. We were about 15 years old. We got grounded to the room for sneaking out to the beach to meet up with a couple guys we met earlier. The great thing about that though is that even though we couldn't go out, we still had so much fun! Oh yea, and another great memory is when we dressed up as Christmas trees and took pics one year... I am going to have to look for those pics now...
25. Favorite smell? Acqua Di Gio by Armani.... yummy!

26. What are you afraid of? Spiders. And my fear of spiders gets worse every year.


27. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese


28. Favorite car? My dream car is either an Acura MDX or Lexus RX


29. Favorite cat breed? I hate cats


30. Number of keys on your key ring? 3 and about 5 keychains. I have about 50 keychains in my collection though.


31. How many years at your current job? 2


32. Favorite day of the week? Saturday


33. How many states have you lived in? Just one, I'm pretty boring.


34. How many countries have you been to? Including America... 3!


35. Where would you want to retire to? Charleston, SC... I actually would like to live there now.
36. What is your best childhood memory? I have two: making biscuits with my grandma (my dad's mom). I would help her roll out the dough, and she would tell me where to cut it to get the most out of the dough. She made the best biscuits ever. And her creamed corn was awesome, not the kind that comes canned- real homemade creamed corn. My other one is with my nanny (my mom's mom). She died when I was 5, so I don't remember alot, but I remember that everytime I went over, she had a Hershey's bar for me (which might be why they are my favorite today) and we used to play lego's. I miss both of my grandmas tremendously and it really makes me angry when people who still have their grandparents dont even take the time to see them or call them.
37. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? My first job was when I was 15. I was an orthodontic assistant I guess you could call it. I don't know how I ended up with that job. then, chick-fil-a, sagebrush, front desk at a doctor's office, CNA/med tech at an assisted living, and RN
38. Piercings? I have 2 in each ear, but if and when I do wear earrings, I usually only wear the 1st ones, and I have my belly button peirced. I used to have my cartilage in my ear peirced, but that hurt worse than my belly button.
39. Tattoos? None
So there ya go! That's me. Your turn. Let me learn some more about who reads my blog! Post a comment telling my you did this so I know to check it out! :)
Hope everyone has a wonderful night!

7 comments:

Chez said...

I want to move to Charleston too! I love it down there.

Kristi said...

I did it, yay me! LOL.

Misty said...

i'm about to do your survey...so go read it! lol

I came to your blog cause "Deah blogs as little as I do" and damn it if you don't have lots of new entries....

Kristi said...

Premonition was a let down bit time. I love Sandra Bullock always & forever, but I didn't like that the overall moral to the story is that breeding is more important than love. My favorite movie of hers is Practical Magic.

As for meat, yes, I still eat chicken and turkey...someday I think I'll give them up too but I'm just not strong enough right now, lol.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh yes next is ME! BTW what time do you get in Thursday cuz Kristi is gonna fly in Thurs too, but a diff airport. So we be taking a road trip to DC real quick! LOL Hope you had fun in CHItown. Pics please!

Chez said...

girlllll where the hell are you? Call me!

believe_in_magic said...

I've been blog-stalking and met some of the other whores, so I did your survey so everyone can know me and not just my screenname!

the randomness that is deah... thoughts, ponderings, and musings... with some scrapping thrown in