Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ack!

List of things the "ack" about:

Number 1: 10 page paper due next week.
Number 2: Discussion boards to finish up.
Number 3: Two statistics tests to go before the semester is done.
Number 4: I gotta get started on my admission stuff for grad school next fall.
Number 5: GRE on Saturday... no pressure or anything, it's just the test that will decide if I can get into grad school...

Ok, yea, so, I'm sufficiently stressed!

What's scrapbooking? I don't even remember...

But I will in 2 weeks when I go to my friend!!! Yay, Jen! And, even better, I'm going to bring your stuff! Because I've completely given up on making it to the post office. It's just not going to happen. Let's put that dream to rest! :)

Thanks for loving me anyway, girl! See you SOON!!!

3 comments:

Misty said...

so I don't wanna hear it about you having to see me to get your stuff!!

Chez said...

Nice ass, don't forget Mandys sign since she will be here to scrap with us Friday night! I told Bill he has to keep Brandon entertained, what do you suggest?

Lizee said...

omg im stressed just by reading your post! ack!!!


good luck chica! winter break is coming soon....i hope u get to relax.

the randomness that is deah... thoughts, ponderings, and musings... with some scrapping thrown in