Sunday, November 09, 2008

I need to go to bed.

So it's like, 1:30, and I should be asleep. But I can't sleep. So I thought I would blog.

I wanted to scrap tonight and had no mojo. But I did have mojo to organize, so that's what I did instead. Now all my pics are nice and organized again and my area is straightened up for the most part. In the process of organizing and looking through my pics... I started about 2 mini albums and 2 LO's in my head. And I wonder why I can't get anything done.

Also, blogger won't let me put my whole answer to the "random question" thing that goes on your profile. Apparently, it has to be 400 characters or less, and I guess I rambled on a little too long. But I figured since I spent all that time and effort (not really) answering it, I should put it on here.

The question was: "What did you dream when you ate a spider while sleeping?"

And my answer is this: "Ok, so this is the scariest question ever. Spiders have got to be the worst thing in the world. And the statistic that we eat, like, 6 of them in our sleep in a year or our life or something (I forgot the actual numbers... I tried to block it out of my memory, but that never works for anything... especially the things you really wanna forget about, like stupid things that you've done in your life. Yea, why can't I forget that stuff? Ok, my ADD has gotten me off track...) So yea, I hate spiders, and I would like to think that that doesn't happen to me. My bubble will protect me from the spiders. But, in regards to the 'dream' part of the question, I do have really weird, very vivid, sometimes very exciting dreams most of the time. :)"

Maybe I can get some scrapping done tomorrow before the Panthers game since it's not til 4. We are playing the Raiders, so hopefully we should win. Hopefully. Alright, I'm off to bed! Have a good rest of the weekend everyone!

No comments:

the randomness that is deah... thoughts, ponderings, and musings... with some scrapping thrown in