Monday, November 03, 2008

Updates!!!

So, lots of new stuff since I actually blogged last time. I really don't count the last couple as actual blogs...

So the last couple weeks have been pretty great. Working a lot. Getting to scrap. School shiz... ah well, I'm not talking about school stuff cuz this is gonna be a HAPPY blog! :)

Last Thursday was potentially the greatest night of my life. I got to see NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK in concert. Go ahead and make fun. I don't care. It was the best concert ever and I'm not ashamed that I went. It was pretty amazing. I have no pics because I didn't want to take my big ol' Nikon D40 to the concert because I would have been too worried about that to enjoy the show. But I'm stealing the memory card from my SIL soon so I can upload the pics from it.

In other news... I've got some new LO's to show off!!! I think this makes 10 or 12 towards my diet? I should be keeping up better.






















On a completely different note... I'm so ready for this election to be over! I'm so sick of hearing about it! Tomorrow's the big day! Go vote!

Hope everyone has a great week!

:)

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Scrappin fiend right there,tha's awesome! Super cute job, and woah I'm glad I'm not the only one still working on My DC pictures!

Misty said...

love the hangin with my girl LO! the rest are great too! haha

the randomness that is deah... thoughts, ponderings, and musings... with some scrapping thrown in