Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy today



Because of this >>>>>>

When I got off work this morning, I went to Wal-Mart and picked up the new Rascal Flatts CD that just came out today. I think I was the first one to get it. They were still in the box not even loaded on the shelves yet. I had a long night and wanted to treat myself. The CD is great. I haven't listened to all the songs yet, but what I have heard is awesome.

So what I usually do when I find a new favorite song is I KILL it!!! Obviously, my song right now is the first release off this album "Take Me There." I've listened to it about 10 times today, and Brandon is fussing at me, lol. Interesting fact- Kenny Chesney wrote that song.

There's another song that I like on this album called "Bob That Head." It's funny. Let me also say that the lead singer of Rascal Flatts, Gary LeVox, can freakin sing!!! I love his voice. If you like country music, I highly recommend this CD.

So then when I got home, I changed clothes and took Brandon to the doctor for his follow up appointment for his blood pressure. At 25 years old, he is now going to be on a low-dose blood pressure medication until we run some more tests to see what's going on. The doctor was concerned because of his age, his activity level, and his stress level. None of those combined should make his BP be up like it is. So, we are going to the cardiologist on Thursday for an echocardiogram (the heart doc for an ultrasound of his heart). I don't even know what to think of that... By the way, the cardiologist that the doc set us up with is one that almost cussed me out on Sunday because I had to page him at 2 AM. Good times. Good times.

Also, I have SOOOOOOO much to do before Thursday for class, and now I don't even know if I will be at class depending on what the echo shows. *sigh* I think my blood pressure is up now. AND, I haven't sent out my secret sister stuff for September yet... and September is almost gone. Oh no... I'm gonna get kicked out of the whores...

On the plus side though, (I mean, come on now, there's gotta be an up side, lol) I don't have to be at work again until Saturday night! :)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay for picking up a new cd! Hope oyu get that d40x soon!

Misty said...

no worries about SS thing...I haven't sent mine either. if you haven't figured it out, us whores are slackers.

Chez said...

Are you ever going to blog again?

Chez said...

I am so sick of looking at rascal flatts!!!! lol

Anonymous said...

om f g ! blog please!

the randomness that is deah... thoughts, ponderings, and musings... with some scrapping thrown in