Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I'm such a follower...

So, I was actually looking at a few blogs a couple nights ago, and I thought to myself, "I'm so glad you don't do that, Deah. That's just one more thing to keep up with. If someone wants to know something about me, they can just ask me!" And yet, here I am. *sigh* Jenny JUST made one. And the ironic thing is that while I was thinking all this to myself, I thought, well, she doesn't have one either. And DANG IT!! If she didn't make one. Hence, I become a follower.

My question now becomes, who will read this? Will anyone? What if no one cares? And then I go into some self-pity "nobody likes me, I might as well eat worms." LOL. But who cares right??? I've had some issues lately with trying not to care. I have a very stressful job, and you can't get too attached to patients, because sometimes they die... and as sad as it is, I can't become emotionally involved or i wouldn't be able to do it. Also, I have this "friend" who will not talk to me, and I have no earthly idea why... so I'm really trying to not care. It's her loss. It's hard for me to not care though. I like for people to like me. But as I get older, I am learning to just be happy being me.

OK, now on to some not-so-serious stuff. I have been crazy about some scrapbooking lately! My husband said to me tonight when I was scrapping, "Baby, you really need to start making some more time to scrapbook. You haven't gotten to a lot lately." He is quite the sarcastic one! But the bad thing about being so crazy obsessed??? I just started school back this semester , and I am not putting as much time and effort into it as I could. (And to add to my lack of time, now I'm blogging!) I'm just not really feeling the school thing as much as I thought I would, so I don't know.

On that note, being that I'm not quite sure how to post pics and all that good stuff in here, that's all I have for now!

1 comment:

Chez said...

aww, You lil blogger! How am I supposed to get you to call me now? I already feel neglected! I mean our conversation was really just catching up for the past month! I will be your friend and care and read your blogs. Now all you have to do is post on ACOT. My Mom said she would comment on yours fer shur!

the randomness that is deah... thoughts, ponderings, and musings... with some scrapping thrown in