Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I heart this...




new LO!!! I just keep looking at it everytime I walk by the office! I just love everything about it. It came together better than I even pictured. And that doesn't happen everytime! You will have to excuse the picture... I don't have a cool new 12x12 scanner like some people! Also, gotta love the rockstar paper!!!!:)


So today has been such a productive day! New haircut that I LOVE!! And new color-- love it too!


I cleaned up my scrap area and I desperately need more space! I went on a mission today to look for shelves and a comforter (but I will get to that in a minute). I couldn't find any shelves that I liked, so my money-saving husband suggested some shelves that we have in the 2nd bedroom that I wanted to take down anyway. I think they will work perfect. It's just a matter of getting them up now! Hopefully tomorrow.


I have been working on redecorating the 3rd bedroom for quite a while now... and I finished painting it a couple weeks ago. Let me throw in here that I painted the WHOLE bedroom by myself. Brandon never picked up a brush. Now, I'm not complaining by any means. Most of that time was while he was working in the yard. But I also wanted to do it by myself because:
................#1- I am a little bit of a control freak.
................#2- I wanted to be able to look at it when I was done and say, "Wow, I did that!"
It turned out awesome, but it still needs decorations. So I went in search of the perfect comforter today. And I found it! So that made me happy. Just a plain red comforter- exactly what I wanted. The room is white on top, and black on bottom, separated by a chair rail. With red accents (curtains, comforter, and I'm still looking for a lamp).


I also bought like, 20 black frames at the beginning of the year knowing that I wanted to do this room. This past summer (or is it still summer?-- I always think of September as fall) my aunts made me copies of some really old black and white family pictures. Finally, today, I put these awesome pictures into those black frames. That made me happy, too. Let me just say, this room is gonna ROCK when it's done!! I am so excited about it.


On a more somber note, today is September 11th... and to quote the song that I'm sure has been played over and over today... "Have you forgotten?" It's been 6 years. (Which also means I have been out of high school almost 6 years... I feel old.)


One more thing... I have figured out how to add pictures now (obviously), AND how to add a list! Props to me! :)

1 comment:

Chez said...

you're so cute LOL. Post pics of the room! I wanna see!!! Did you get my text today?

the randomness that is deah... thoughts, ponderings, and musings... with some scrapping thrown in