Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tagged!!! I'm it!

So, I have to do 12 interesting things about me now, because I have been tagged twice... so here goes:


1- I hate when gas stations put 8's and 3's on upside down. And while I'm on it, when they run out of 2's and they pretend upside down 5's are 2's like nobody's gonna notice.


2- I love lip gloss. If I am out in public and I don't have any, I have a mini anxiety attack.


3- I wish I liked to clean... but alas... I don't. I love the results of cleaning, but don't like doing it so much. I want a maid.


4- I want to be a photographer when I grow up. And I want a Nikon D40x for Christmas, but I don't think I will get it. Heck, I'd even take the regular D40, but I don't think I'll get that one, either.


5- I need to stop buying scrapbooking stuff... I just need to use what I have now, and I would still be set for like, another 2 or 3 albums, LOL. But I can already think of things that I need. That's right... NEED! :)


6- I love my belly button ring, even as teenager-ish as that is. I'll probably keep it until my belly button pokes out when I get pregnant.


7- I am super excited about the So You Think You Can Dance tour. Less than a month away!!! Woo Hoo!!


8- Little things make me excited, for example, getting coffee at work and finding one last french vanilla creamer makes me happy.


9- I love singing, and for lack of a better, less conceded sounding way of saying it, I'm good at it.


10- My mom is my best friend. I don't know what I am going to do when I don't have her anymore.


11- My job is awesome. Some days (or nights, rather), it seems like just a job. But if I really stop and think about what I do, it's pretty freakin cool.


12- I could eat Italian food everyday. And by "italian food", I mean mainly spaghetti, lasagna, pizza, and especially ziti!


Whew! Glad that's over. Now, onto another random comment... Have you ever mentally freeze framed a moment in your day, and then stepped back and looked at it and said, "This is my life." I did that today. And then I thought... hmm... how do I feel about that?

On a different note, I tried winning tickets today for a concert next Saturday night, and I didn't get them. After listening to the flippin radio for like, 4 hours, I didn't get them! I cried. It's my 2 favorite groups in concert TOGETHER and I'm so sad... (in case you're wondering, it's Little Big Town and Sugarland) *sigh*


I finally took a picture of my new haircut. (With a shot of the back in the mirror... I'm so cool.)


I'm very tired and it's only 9:24. I have a mental problem with going to bed anytime before 11. LOL. So I gotta push through the next hour and a half. What should I do? Study? Nah... Maybe I'll scrap.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I agree with you about the whole gas station sign thing. It is silly!

Its too bad that you didn't win. Is it too late to buy tickets?

Its nice to see a picture of you. I don't think I've seen a close up of you before.

Melissa Mann said...

Nice haircut!! And I loved reading your list!

Momma Twitch said...

Cute haircut!!!!

NurseDeah said...

michelle... its not too late to buy tickets, but they only have crappy ones left : /

i'm supposed to work that night anyway, so we'll see what happens

Mika said...

Love your hair. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

Misty said...

It's about time you did a new blog!

Your hair cut is cute. good thinking takin it with a mirror behind you to show the back....aren't you just a smartie mcsmarter.

the randomness that is deah... thoughts, ponderings, and musings... with some scrapping thrown in