Friday, September 14, 2007

Since Wednesday...

I have been pretty busy! Let's start off on a random note... Wednesday morning while watching the news, I got a little depressed. On the weather segment, there were no days over 90 degrees. And they said we were starting to cool down. *sigh* I hate winter. I hate cold weather. And I know we aren't there yet, but it's coming.

Then, later on Wednesday, while I was supposed to be at a class for work, Brandon was in the emergency room, and then I took him to Prime Care. His blood pressure had been up all day, so then we went to Wal-Mart and bought a blood pressure cuff so that we can monitor it for the next two weeks.

Yesterday, not much happened, went to class, took a dumb test, lol. So we'll see how that turns out. I took B's blood pressure about 4 times yesterday... up, up, up, and up. UGH! My 25 year old husband is going to end up on blood pressure medication.

I made my secret sister altered item, and it turned out awesome, even if I do say so myself! I wanna make me one now. I started working on my felt items for a swap, but I wasn't really feeling it, so I went to bed, after watching King of Queens, of course. Which, by the way, they have apparently taken off the second episode of King of Queens, and replaced it with Family Guy. What's up with that???? GRR...

I'm going to try and get some sleep today, because I have to work the next 3 nights. :( Fun weekend ahead for me!

2 comments:

Misty said...

you've been tagged. do a blog entry with 6 odd/interesting things about you!


how are you a nurse and didn't have blood pressure thing?

Melissa Mann said...

You've been tagged by me too...now you gotta do TWELVE things...lol!!!!

the randomness that is deah... thoughts, ponderings, and musings... with some scrapping thrown in