Monday, July 21, 2008

Scrap-iness=Happiness

So, here's some new ones from my scrapping weekend in Baltimore. We are redoing our office-slash-my scrapping room. I have nowhere to scrap right now and it's driving me CRAZY! Hopefully, we are painting tomorrow and then finishing up on Thursday, which means *gasp*, time to organize scrap stuff! Yay!









Let me not forget to give props to my girls Cathy and Aja for their labels that I used on a few of these LO's. Check out their etsy stores here: Aja and Cathy

1 comment:

Chez said...

dude you are a blogging mad man! dude have you just like wiped your whole PC yet or what? Maybe it's time for a new one LOL Woot to new scrappy space for whores! I am so excited!!!!!

And btw can ya give a girl some love on a blog or what?

the randomness that is deah... thoughts, ponderings, and musings... with some scrapping thrown in