Monday, July 21, 2008

Photoshop

is amazing. I've got the CD and I need to load it on my computer. Too bad my computer doesn't work. This pic was taken by my great photographer friend Jen and I love what she has done with it.


DSC_0007 - Copy


About why my computer doesn't work...It crashed last night. I hate it. I frigging hate my computer. All I was doing was trying to upload my pictures to snapfish. And the computer came up with some error message that was an entire screen long and stayed on the screen for about half of a second before it tried to restart. And that's where the problem is. It stays on the start-up screen FOREVER and never kicks over the log in screen. So, yea, I'm not happy about that. Obviously, I'm using my mom's computer again. God bless her computer. Let's hope I don't mess it up, too...


Two last pictures... of my new haircut! :)




Ok, I'm done for now!

No comments:

the randomness that is deah... thoughts, ponderings, and musings... with some scrapping thrown in