Saturday, July 26, 2008

Whew!

We are aaaalmost done with the room! We finished putting together the storage stuff today and I organized my stuff and OMG, I love my room. The only thing left to do is put up my peg board (cuz I'm copying my friend Jen). So yay, I can't wait to scrap.

Speaking of not being able to wait for something... Brandon and I are going to the beach next weekend! I am so ready to go. And here's what I want to do while we are there... nothing. Absolutely nothing. I want to sit on the beach and read a book and get a tan. We are going to Wrightsville Beach, which I have never been to. I had thought about going to Hilton Head, because I've heard good things about that beach, too, but we went with Wrightsville. Either way, I just want a beach. We are going to be down for my birthday, so that should be fun!

And as for our computer, it's dead. The hard drive is shot. And what I want to do is just get a new computer, but I don't know if I can get Brandon to go for that, but I'm working on it. He wants to just rebuild ours.

Changing subjects again... who watched So You Think You Can Dance on Thursday night? Well, if you didn't, then don't. It's depressing. Although, Comfort did go, so that was good. But Will went home... WTF is wrong with America???

Ok, so keep your fingers crossed that I can get a new computer, but until that decision gets made, I will continue to computer-nap my mom's.

Oh yea, on a side note, my birthday is less than 2 weeks away... just in case anyone wants to know! lol The actual day is August 4th, but I will be accepting presents anytime before or after that as well. :)

Hope everyone has a good rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

Chez said...

lol you are retarded. I'll be bringing my spare laptop. Cuz I can't share. Remind me lol

I am so stoked to see your room.....and get our scrap on.....and our drink on.....

so I am debating on calling my sister....maybe for dinner? lunch? dunno. Can we go to Charlotte? I got free gas!!!!!! LOL

the randomness that is deah... thoughts, ponderings, and musings... with some scrapping thrown in