Saturday, July 19, 2008

Super pissed!

Ummm so I'm so mad at America right now. I am ob-freaking-sessed with So You Think You Can Dance. And this past week was the week that the judges stopped voting out the one that they wanted out of the bottom three. And America got it WRONG!

Just in case you wanna know... here's the story:
In the top 12, Comfort (one of the dancers) got voted out and Jessica (another dancer) made it into the top 10. Well, Jessica got hurt last week, so they invited Comfort back (I guess to have an even number of guys and girls). Well, Comfort SO should have gone this week, but, alas, my girl Kherington got the boot... I was so super pissed Thursday night!

If I could figure out how to put a YouTube video on here, I would put her solo on, so instead, I'll put the link. Also, if someone could say, "Hey, Deah! This is how you add a video to your blog!", that would be great.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nKE1aT_-3Ko

So go watch it. It's great. Your welcome. lol

That's all for now. :)

2 comments:

Momma Twitch said...

GIRL!!! I totally agree! That pissed me off! Comfort needs to go!

Anonymous said...

dude bizzo, 2 posts in 1 week!!!!!!!! OMG I may die. Call me dammit!

the randomness that is deah... thoughts, ponderings, and musings... with some scrapping thrown in